It's Friday - Let The Happiness Begin...
Enjoy the happiness of today because soon Monday will be upon us and I’ll be back to my cranky self.
- I’m happy it’s finally Friday. This has been a painfully slow week, so it’s nice to know that in a mere 7.5 hours, the weekend will be upon me.
- I’m happy that my husband writes his exam tonight. Finally, he will be able to stop complaining about the course and I can stop nagging him to turn off the television and study for it. I’m also happy he’s not planning on taking another one until September.
- I’m happy that we have free muffins and yogurt at work today. Free food always makes me happy.
- I’m happy that we are going to Toronto tomorrow. We are taking our son to his college open house and then we are taking me shopping.
- I’m happy that I’m helping my friend instruct a scuba course on Sunday. When scuba lessons start up again, it means Spring is finally here. The downside – I have to squeeze my ass into a wetsuit after a long bountiful winter.
- I’m happy that it’s my MIL’s birthday on Sunday and for her gift, she has asked for one of the jewelry pieces I made. That’s flattering…or perhaps it’s a request made out of pity.
- I’m happy that my Etsy shop is almost ready to go “live”, so stay tuned for updates and a celebratory giveaway to kick things off.
So tell me, are you happy?