Catching Up On Some Awards...

I've been awarded some fantastic awards over the past few weeks and I'm finally getting around to accepting them.  Shame on me for being so tardy, but better late than never I suppose...or...good things come to those who wait...or a rolling stone gathers no moss...

Anyhow, you get the picture - I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, so without further adieu.


Gregory (aka G. Older Man) and Miss Angie @ My So Called Chaos both presented me with The Beautiful Blogger Award.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww257/agofish/For%20Blog/beautifulblogger_thumb.jpg

And last but not least...I would like to thank the Everday Goddess for The Goddess Award, which is being is awarded for my post on Life Lessons.

Photobucket

Thanks everyone.  I can't tell you how much these mean to me!

Comments

Brian Miller said…
congrats on the awards! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...