Photo Meme...


CrazyCris @ Here and There and Everywhere has tagged me with a photo meme. 

As everyone knows, I’m not the photographer in my family.  That honor is reserved for J.  Don’t get me wrong – I love photography, but in all honesty, I don’t have any interest in the work involved with it (i.e. saving the photos, organizing the photos, cataloging the photos, backing up with photos, etc.).  I suppose, that would be called lazy…

So with that being said, I don’t take as many photos as I should, but I do have a few photos of my own.  Yes, there are a few times that I get energetic enough to carry around the camera for myself.  J still has to look after transferring them from the camera for me.  I haven’t gotten there yet (nor do I plan too)...

TA DA…for all those skeptics (*wink*) out there.  Here is your proof that I know how to work a camera…

This photo was taken last year on our trip to Bonaire.  These wind generators have been newly installed on the east side of the island and there are 13 in total.  It's a pretty cool sight in such a deserted part of the island.


And because I know, the first picture left you wanting more.  This is a photo of some lava rocks and barrel cactus.  By the way, if you step on those thorns - they WILL go through your sandals. and stick on your foot.  Just saying...life lesson - stay out of the cactus bushes and find another place to pee.
Anyhow, the rules are simple.

1.      Open your first photo folder and insert the 10th photo with a note.
2.      Pass this task on to five more followers.

So, I choose:

Miss Angie @ My So-Called Chaos

Comments

Brian Miller said…
great snaps...you did well. smile. the second...life has to be a bit prickly to get by on those craggy cliffs eh?
*krystyn* said…
Oh cool! I'll have to do this when I get home - to the PC with all my pictures on it.
JennAventures said…
Where exactly is Bonaire?

Cool task! I will get on it when I get home and have access to my photos.
@Brian - Thanks. My life is a lot like those cactus - prickly around the edges.

@K13 - I knew you would have a lot of photos to pick from.

@JennAventures - Bonaire is a small island about 50 miles north of the coast of Venezuela. It's my favorite place on earth.
CrazyCris said…
Those windmills are pretty cool!

And I was sure you'd have a file of photos hidden around there somewhere! ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...