This fabulous fantastical award came from my friend Chrissy @ I Shoulda Been a Stripper. Thanks Chrissy!
The requirements for this award are to post the award on my blog, linking it to the presenter. Next, I must list only 5 of my biggest obsessions. And last, but not least, I must pass this award on to 5 other worthy bloggers.
So, here are today's 5 biggest obsessions:
1. Travel & Adventure. I spend my days dreaming of travel destinations and scheming of how I can get there. I’ve even offered to "take one for the team" and move to Australia to open up a company field office, but management isn’t buying what I’m selling. *sigh*
2. Being Busy @ Work. My day is typically spent reading e-books, blogging and surfing the internet. Basically – I’m a professional time waster, which just gives me more time to lust over my travel needs.
3. Afternoon Naps on Weekends. My weekend plans are structured strictly around nap time - my nap time.
4. Weight Loss. Just like Chrissy, I obsess about losing 20 pounds (at least). Honestly, I would settle for 7 or 5. Something, anything!
5. Moving Somewhere Warm. I strongly dislike cold weather, which doesn’t bode well for me well living in Canada. If I could, I would sell everything I own and move to a warmer climate tomorrow – somewhere in the Caribbean would be nice.
I forward this to the fabu people below:
MJ @ In So Many Words
CrazyCris @ Here There and Everywhere
K13 @ Someday I'll Get There
Señorita Andalucíana @ The Decline of Youth and Beginning of Me
Brian @ Waystation One