Pain in the...

I'm making my first attempt at scheduling a post, so if you are actually reading this, it means that I've succeeded. Yeah for me! It also means, that I'm not an idiot after all. O.K., well maybe I am, just not today.

Today, instead of blogging working, I will be enjoying a trip to the “ass doctor”. Note the sarcasm in my voice. There will in fact be no enjoyment to this trip.

Rest assured; it’s not me that’s going to be in the hot seat (no pun intended). Even I wouldn’t feel the need to share that with you - at least not until I’ve had a few drinks and have gotten to know you better.

No, I’m chauffeuring H and believe me after this little visit, “pain in the ass” will hold a whole new meaning - to both of us.

Comments

Is someone going for a colonoscopy? I haven't had one yet, but I'll have to once I'm 30 because polyps run in both sides of my family. Now that you know my digestive history, I hope that you have a fun time chauffeuring. My parents have both called me after theirs while still under the influence of the medication and the stuff that they say is HILARIOUS. I hope you'll have some good stories!
Brian Miller said…
ouch...think i would need a few drinks for that one too...
*krystyn* said…
Oh no. fun times ahead!! I will only look forward to the medication part of this exciting activity. Do they start at 40? If so, eeeks...I'm awfully close!!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Still Here, Still Grinding …