Oh Dear...Sorry in Advance...

I apologize in advance for my lack of originality with this post. I stole it from a work-related e-mail (aka funny co-worker).



I was in a pub yesterday when I suddenly realized that I desperately needed to fart.

The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better.

I finished my pint and noticed that everyone was staring at me. Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

Comments

Brian Miller said…
lol. the question then is, can they name that tune? and do they need more notes?
f8hasit said…
That's really, really funny.
OMG, that'd be something I'd do!
:-)
JW.BW said…
NICE!!!! (and classy)
JW
Anonymous said…
Hahaha! How embarrassing would that be!! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Still Here, Still Grinding …