Just A Photo...

As today is a holiday in Canada, I've been busy doing summer holiday stuff, so I haven't had time to create a complete blog post. The weather this weekend has finally turned around and I've actually been able to spend some time with my good friend - the sun. I've missed it so, but when we spend time together, it's like we've never been apart.

While I was busy enjoying the summer sun, my husband was busy photographing some of the flowers in our backyard. Here is one of them:



Comments

Brian Miller said…
nice shot. always good to reconnect with our good friend the sun. hope you enjoyed the holiday.
JW.BW said…
Oh thats so pretty!!! U and your green thumb are AWESOME!!!
CrazyCris said…
purty!
and actually reminds me of the sun! :o)
Bobby Allan said…
Beautiful picture! Hope you and Mr. Sun enjoyed the day.
*krystyn* said…
ooh - that's a VERY pretty flower!!
Beatriz said…
Absolutely lovely! Have a great holiday!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Still Here, Still Grinding …