Please Join Me...

I am so excited! Today is a big day for me - a first...

While K13 is off enjoying the sun, surf, sand and everything else Myrtle Beach has to offer, I have been given the opportunity to guest blog on her behalf today. Please stop by her blog at Someday I'll Get There, where I share my story of why it's not always best to experience everything certain cultures have to offer.

Please be sure to leave her feedback, as everyone loves feedback and besides, she will need something to read when she gets back to work.

Comments

Silvia said…
How exciting! Step into it with the right foot!
Brian Miller said…
nice, off to check it out...
JW.BW said…
What a great story!! I loved it!!
JW
CrazyCris said…
funky story, but I would be more interested in hearing about the diving around there... ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Still Here, Still Grinding …