Honestly, I'm Honored!
I wish to thank Jessi @ Jessi, Bob and The Monsters for this wonderful award. Please stop by Jessi's blog and read about her crazy life (staring BBB, many children, many animals) and her upcoming adventure to Djibouti. Thanks again Jessi!
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
There are a few people that probably already know some of these things, but they don’t read my blog, so I don't think I’m not breaking any rules.
- I don’t like ice cream and rarely eat sweets or chocolate.
- I get bored easily at work and need to be continuously challenged. I love change.
- I live in
and despise cold weather, so I’m pretty miserable from November until March. Canada
- I’m a certified Rescue Diver and Divemaster.
- I can’t stand the sound of someone clipping their fingernails or toenails. That is the most disgusting sound!
- I was expelled from school for one day in Grade 7 because I was caught in a brawl with a boy. The boy was a bully and I was winning, so that should have counted for something, but it didn’t.
- With the exception of corn, I won’t eat any cooked vegetables.
- I was fortunate enough to have met Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Kevin Spacey, Eric McCormack and Sean Hayes when I worked for the Stratford Shakespeare Festival of Canada.
- I don’t like other people’s feet touching my feet, so playing footsies is something I just can’t bring myself to do.
- As a child, I wanted to live on Gilligan’s
Island. Wait, I still do…