Honestly, I'm Honored!

I wish to thank Jessi @ Jessi, Bob and The Monsters for this wonderful award. Please stop by Jessi's blog and read about her crazy life (staring BBB, many children, many animals) and her upcoming adventure to Djibouti. Thanks again Jessi!



The Rules


1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!

2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.

3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.

4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.

5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.


10 Things


There are a few people that probably already know some of these things, but they don’t read my blog, so I don't think I’m not breaking any rules.

  • I don’t like ice cream and rarely eat sweets or chocolate.
  • I get bored easily at work and need to be continuously challenged. I love change.
  • I live in Canada and despise cold weather, so I’m pretty miserable from November until March.
  • I’m a certified Rescue Diver and Divemaster.
  • I can’t stand the sound of someone clipping their fingernails or toenails. That is the most disgusting sound!
  • I was expelled from school for one day in Grade 7 because I was caught in a brawl with a boy. The boy was a bully and I was winning, so that should have counted for something, but it didn’t.
  • With the exception of corn, I won’t eat any cooked vegetables.
  • I was fortunate enough to have met Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Kevin Spacey, Eric McCormack and Sean Hayes when I worked for the Stratford Shakespeare Festival of Canada.
  • I don’t like other people’s feet touching my feet, so playing footsies is something I just can’t bring myself to do.
  • As a child, I wanted to live on Gilligan’s Island. Wait, I still do…

Please understand that I love every blog that I follow, but you see I think I’m being monitored by the internet Nazis and therefore don’t have the time while I’m here @ work to pass this award along to ten other bloggers, so if you feel you are worthy (which of course you are), grab it for yourself and if you do, please let me know so I can read about your dirty little secrets (whew, that was a long sentence).

Comments

JW.BW said…
Heee Heee you sound like my stepmonster livi, she wont eat any veggies but corn and once in a GREAT while, green beans.

I also cant stand the sound of clipping toe nails, so of course, one of my office mates does this almost daily.. YUCKY!!
Mara said…
For me nose blowing is right up there with nail clipping on my list of most disgusting sounds.
Brian Miller said…
i guess it would not be a good thing to tell you i am clipping my toenails as i read...ok, just kidding. i would have given you points for winning...lol.
@JW - I'll eat anything raw (with dip), but I gag eating any cooked veggie.

@MJ - I agree on the nose blowing thing, but would prefer that over the sniffle and gurgle sound coming from someone who needs to blow their nose.

@Brian - Ha Ha - I know you kid, but I'm still cringing!
f8hasit said…
Congratulations on your award! One first reading I thought it said "Honest Crap" award. If that were the case then I'd have grabbed that bad boy up!

:-)
@f8hasit - What, are you kidding me? That's what I thought it said too. Damn eyesight...
CrazyCris said…
no cooked veggies?!

oh my are you missing out!!!

grilled courgette/zucchini and eggplant/aubergine?!

artichokes cooked just about any way (best also grilled)?

I'm actually not a veggie fan (I have to remind myself to eat them) but I soooo miss them when I can't have 'em!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Still Here, Still Grinding …