Random Tuesday Thoughts...Rum, Rum, Rum
- I can’t believe Tuesday is here again already. Where the hell did last week go? I don’t really care since I’m going to be on holidays in 2.5 days.
- Puerto Rico here I come. I’m pretty excited about visiting Puerto Rico – it will be my first time. Ummm, well technically my second time in Puerto Rico, but this time I’ll actually be able to leave the airport. So, I’m counting it as the first time.
- The last time I was in the Puerto Rican airport, I purchased a hat and as a bonus, it came with two bottles of Cruzan rum! I KNOW, most times it’s the other way around…but I swear the rum was the bonus gift. I still have that hat. The rum…well, not so much.
- If you haven’t experienced the wonders of Cruzan banana rum (or coconut rum or raspberry rum or orange rum) – you just haven’t lived life to the fullest. It’s good with any type of juice, beverage, water or taken straight up…your choice. May I suggest – Sunny D California flavor?
- I also saw the largest seeing-eye dog ever on my
last visit to the airport in Puerto Rico – it was a Great Dane. The thing was enormous and I swear it stood at
least 4 feet tall. I was a little
concerned when the man decided to head into the duty free store with the
dog. All I kept thinking was “thank god
it’s not wagging its tail or all that
rumbreakable stuff doesn’t stand a chance”.
- I plan on trying my hand at either surfing or boogie boarding while I’m in Puerto Rico. I’m leaning towards boogie boarding. I figure I stand more of a chance of staying on the boogie board than I do a surf board. Either way, I’m not going to look graceful doing it…
- I haven’t pre-tanned this time around. I know, I know “those things will cause cancer”. Having said that, I’m horribly white and pasty and am afraid that I will offend the locals. Maybe some tan-in-a-can is in order? What’s a better look – white and pasty or radiation poisoning orange?
Looking for more random? Go visit The Un-Mom and she'll hook you up...