Sunshine Award



 
I would like to thank Greg @ Living My Life, Whatever for this pretty Sunshine Award.  I can always use a little sunshine in my life, especially since sunny days are one of my favorite things.  Thank you Greg, you made my day a lot brighter!   


As with all awards, there are rules, but to be honest – I don’t feel like dealing with a lot of rules today, so I will do as Greg suggested and will provide you with a summary of the sunshine in my life. 


I’ll warn you, it could be mushy, in a make-you-gag sort of way…

My “sunshine” is my 17 year old son.  His outlook on life is refreshing and he can always find humor in everything that comes his way.  He can make me laugh, make me cry, make me angry and make me proud – all within the span of minutes.   He is the love of my life.  He is my sunshine.

I know there are plenty of bloggers out there who deserve this award, so it’s yours for the taking…

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have the most wonderful kind of sunshine. Good for you.
And you are most welcome.
Brian Miller said…
what beautiful sunshine you have...
Sarah said…
That is sweet! My son is my sunshine too, though he is not quite 17. :) He will be there before I know it too though!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...