Winter Clean Up, Swimming and the Driving Range...

It's 7:15 p.m. and it's the first time I've had a chance to sit down since coffee @ 8:30 a.m. When I woke up this morning, the only thing I had planned on doing was taking my 16 year old son to get his haircut; however I've learned that when I'm with him, our actions are totally random and adventure will usually follow.

Before I knew it, we had been at the hair salon, the grocery store for a few last minute things before Easter Sunday, then on to Wal-Mart for some more stuff, a quick stop at the gas station, then a couple of more shops, back home to unload, then outside for some winter cleanup (a.k.a raking the pines cones up from my backyard). Once it was determined that cleaning up wasn't a lot of fun, we decided to head to our local community centre for a swim, but not before picking up one of his buddies. After the swim, we made the decision to head to the driving range to let loose on a bucket of balls. Well, it has been awhile since we had been out and although we had fun, we did manage to crack the head on one of our clubs and bend the shaft of another one. I still can't figure out how that happened. Did I mention, it had been awhile since we had been out?

Although I'm exhausted, it's comforting to know that my son, his buddy and I had a great day. It's even more comforting to know, that while I was playing, I left my husband at home to finish the winter cleanup...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...