Dinner and a Dress Rehearsal

Tonight I am having dinner with an old co-worker and I can hardly wait since she is one of my favorite people on earth. Although she is 20 years my senior, she is so much fun to be around and makes me laugh hysterically. In fact, she is the only person that can make me laugh until my sides ache. We don’t see each other as often as we would like and there really isn’t an excuse for it. I guess we both become consumed with our lives, but once we reconnect, the fun begins and we wonder why we wait so long to get together.

And to top off what I know will be a fun evening, we are going to attend a dress rehearsal for West Side Story at the Stratford Shakespearean Festival (yes, I know WSS was not written by Bill Shakespeare); however other plays are also performed there. Anywho - she works at the Festival and is pulling some strings for us to see it. Yippee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...