Borneo - Travel Plans

My husband and I have decided for our 20th Anniversary, we would take a once in a lifetime trip to Malaysian Borneo in 2010. I can’t believe we will have been married for 20 years AND we still enjoy each other’s company - at least enough to venture half way around the world, trek through jungles, pick off leeches and dive the Celebes Sea together.

I have been half-heartedly looking at websites – enough to freak out about the leeches, snakes and frogs, but I haven’t gotten serious enough about the actual planning aspect. With a little more than a year to go, today’s the day I have started to lay out my plan of attack. How am I going to get there? What do I want to see and where do I want to stay? With so many choices, it’s a little overwhelming, but in the end I know it will be worth it.

Photo: Courtesy of www.orangutan-appeal.org.uk

><((((º>
.><((((º>`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...