Inspirational Thoughts - Lessons Learned

These bits of wisdom have been around for sometime, but they are definitely worth sharing.

  • I've learned - that it's a lot easier to react than it is to think.
  • I've learned - that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
  • I've learned - that you can keep going long after you think you can't.
  • I've learned - that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
  • I've learned - that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
  • I've learned - that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else there to take its place.
  • I've learned - that heroes are the people who do what has to be done, when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
  • I've learned - that learning to forgive takes practice.
  • I've learned - that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.
  • I've learned - that it's taken me a long time to become the person I want to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...