Life is Like a Bowl of Jello...Green Jello...

Sorry in advance for my ranty-ness of late, but here at work, I have a lot to rant about and this blog is a way of venting because honestly - my husband just doesn't listen...now or ever... (yep, more ranting)...

From the moment I arrived at work this morning, chaos ensued. It is interesting to me how one person can manage to throw others into complete panic mode for no particular reason. It’s just like Jello – when one portion starts to jiggle, the whole bowl will soon follow and pretty soon there’s a mess to clean up.

I promise next week will be better...

Comments

Beatriz said…
Hey no worries, that's what we're all here for. Support. Well that's my take on it. Hope your day improves.
Brian Miller said…
when the world turns to jello...grab a spoon!
hope you have a better rest of the day.
Rachel said…
Make up some jello and then throw it against the wall! Instant relief!
JennAventures said…
Rants are very therapuetic. I wish jello was as effective at soothing as other desserts. Alas, its low calorieness makes it just as dissatisfying as work drama.
Sarah said…
Hang in there! Hopefully things will get better for you but don't be sorry about venting - everyone needs to vent and I sure do it daily! Mostly to my co-workers but they do it to me too so it works!
Maude Lynn said…
When work gives you jello, make jello shots!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0