I Need Answers...
I know it’s not “Random Thoughts Tuesday”, but I have some questions that require your immediate attention.
- What the hell is the point of celery? Am I missing something? I just don't get it.
- When is it acceptable to tell a co-worker to go *bleep* themselves and then kick them in the shins?
- Why do people insist on dressing up their pets? I don’t mean a simple coat or jacket to keep them warm during the winter months. I mean, what could possibly possess a normal person to do this to their pets?
- Why are weekends only two days long? On that note, why do I spend more money in those two days than I do in the five remaining days of the week?
- Do you think that wanting to sell all of my belongings and move to the Caribbean could be considered a mid-life crisis?
- In order to spare me (and you) from daily boredom blog posts, why won’t my boss let me only work four days a week? Obviously, I would have to take a pay cut, but at this point in time, it's a risk I'm willing to take. I just don't understand how trying to save the company money (and my sanity) could be considered "trend setting".
- To add some excitement to my workplace, I would welcome an alien abduction right about now. Is there something wrong with me (other than the usual things of course)?