Shameless Promotion...

As my Monday begins, my mind begins to wander. O.K. to be honest, it doesn’t really wander - it takes a vacation from reality. Shocking, isn’t it?


As with most of my daydreams, I’m soon thinking about things like winning the lottery, quitting my job, buying a boat, travelling the world, but not necessarily on the boat I purchase, buying a vacation home and before I know it, I’m contemplating the need for a vacation.


Did someone mention a vacation? Oh wait …that was me…



First, let me say this is not a paid (or solicited) promotion, but I am willing to accept any kickbacks that may come my way. You too can have your product or service featured (especially if I like what you’re offering)…LOL



Seriously, if you happen to find yourself in need of an extraordinary Caribbean holiday and let’s face it, we all NEED a Caribbean holiday, my new virtual friend Ann will assist you with all of your travel arrangements and believe me - she has first hand knowledge of all great places sunny, sandy, windy and salty. I’m not just saying that to be nice (although I am), but I am in fact speaking from experience – she’s been making dreams happen for over 23 years, including mine.


My Anguilla Bliss or Bonaire Bliss or Antigua Bliss


Take a moment to pop by these blogs and have a look – even if you aren’t looking for a getaway today, you may find something of interest for tomorrow. Pure Bliss...



Comments

anguillabliss said…
awwwwww..Sharman..I appreciate the plug. I also have www.antiguabliss.com

LOTS OF BLISS
Ann, sorry I forgot one - it's been added...
Brian Miller said…
ahhh...dreaming of the carribean...we went on a cruise a few years back...can't wait to go again...off to hit the links! keep day dreaming!
- Renée - said…
I'd love to go on vacation right about now... lol

I've tagged you by the way :)

Popular posts from this blog

What I Did On My Summer Vacation - An Essay...