Stay Thirsty My Friends...

These are certainly some of the most entertaining commercials I have witnessed in a long time. I’ll admit that if it weren’t for these Dos Equis commercials, I would still be swigging back on Corona, but I found them to be so amusing that I just couldn’t resist picking up a six pack to see what this man had to offer.



Well, now that I’ve experienced the “Most Interesting Man in the World”, I won’t be going back. Best part is – the beer is pretty good too! Stay Thirsty My Friends…

Comments

Brian Miller said…
nice commercials...pulls at man's inner need to be debonaire, adventuristic and....well, drink beer. smiles.
Beatriz said…
That was so funny! Definitely not an American commercial because I don't remember seeing it here in the states. Commercials in the States are so boring :)

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...