"Make a Wish Wednesday"
My Wish: I don't really have an exciting wish for this week, but a lot of little ones, which is the grand scheme of things are probably significant.
- I wish I was 20 lbs lighter (at least);
- I wish I actually liked to exercise (it would make dropping those 20 lbs a lot easier);
- I wish I enjoyed the taste of cooked vegetables. I don't know if it's the actual taste or the consistency when they are cooked, but either way - they make me gag;
- I wish I disliked the taste of cold beer(s), BBQ ribs and potato salad;
- I wish I had a "real" personal trainer to motivate me (not just my husband telling me that I need to run faster on the treadmill in order to see a difference). Yeah - I know he's a treat;
- I wish I had chubbier friends and co-workers. At least I wouldn't feel so bad about my situation if those around me had the same problem;
- I wish I had a little more self-control/self-discipline, but this is a tough one for me - particularly since I want to enjoy life. Don’t get me wrong, I’m content with who I am overall, but of course would love to be a little