8 Things...

Renée’s World tagged me in her post "8 Things", so here goes…

8 things I look forward to

  • 4:30 every work day
  • Vacations (i.e. Bonaire in November)
  • Going to the beach in the Summer
  • Ordering Chinese Food on Friday nights
  • The weekend
  • Afternoon naps on the weekend
  • Spending quality time with my husband and son
  • Big Breakfasts on the weekend

8 things I did yesterday

  • Went to work – yuck.
  • Went grocery shopping – yuckier.
  • Cleaned out my refrigerator – yuckiest.
  • Planned my November vacation – thanks to ann@bonairecaribbean.com
  • Watched Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men
  • Crocheted
  • Played Mahjong
  • Read the latest edition of National Geographic

8 things I wish I could do

  • Be independently wealthy
  • Sell all of my belongings and move to a Caribbean island
  • Learn to play poker
  • Travel to Australia, Africa and Italy
  • Buy a MacBook Pro
  • See Kiss in concert – tickets are sooo expensive
  • Travel to New Brunswick this summer to see my dad and grandparents
  • Buy a hot tub

8 shows I watch

  • Ugly Betty
  • CSI – all of them
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Big Bang Theory
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Amazing Race
  • Will & Grace (reruns)
Since I don't have many followers (yet), I won't be tagging anyone on this post, but feel free to share your "8 Things".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...