Twiddling My Thumbs...
I’m not even sure what a “twiddle” is, but I think I’m doing it or I could be diddle-farting. Diddle-farting seems more appropriate to what I’m actually doing, which is nothing except trying to look busy and fly under the radar.
Last week was crazy busy and today – nothing. Ughhh…
So with that said, here is my to-do list for today:
- Look for some cheap flights to somewhere - anywhere that’s warm in November (and cheap) will do nicely.
- Update my resume. My recent job prospect is asking for an updated resume. Do you think I should list my accomplishments of reading e-books at work or my mad skills at time wasting skills.
- Take an extra long lunch – maybe go the bookstore or mall.
- Do some online shopping.
- Organize my paper clips. The “ribbed” ones need to be removed…I don’t like the way they leave marks on my paper.
- Clean up the dust bunnies from behind my monitor.
- Read some more of my e-book.
- Bother everyone in my general vicinity.
As you can see, I have a busy day ahead, so I better get at it…wish me luck.