MIA...


As you may have noticed (probably not, but I like to think you did) – I’ve been neglecting this blog.  I don’t have any valid excuses lined up, except for…the Internet Nazis are still roaming free, I have nothing meaningful to say and I’ve actually had to do REAL work! 
I know!  WTH?  Seriously, I’ve actually been working and EARNING my pay check for once.   On one hand it’s been nice, but on the other – my personal blog is suffering, as is twitter, facebook, etsy, my website, etc. etc.  By the time I get home at night my brain is fried and I’m too tired to write or create anything. 
I’ll be back soon, I promise or however you choose to look at it - that might be a threat…
Have a great day!

Comments

Simply Suthern said…
Always worth the wait.
VandyJ said…
looking forward to your return--or maybe I'm just a little bit scared:)
raydenzel1 said…
as a matter of fact, I did. But I think it's that hot summer thing time of year.
jb said…
Are u stuck in an insane heatwave where you are? I think Mother Nature is confused. She forgot that this is Canada and we can't handle this.

JB
Brian Miller said…
shhh...they may be listening...hope they let up soon!
Rachel said…
Its ok...we understand. Sorta. :)

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0