Random Tuesday Thoughts...
If you're looking for some great entertainment, be sure to pop over and visit The Un Mom. If you're looking for some other form of entertainment, read on.
- My son received his first college acceptance letter in the mail. He has been accepted to the Multimedia Production & Design Technician program at Humber College in Toronto. He’s still holding out for the Film and Television Production program. I’m hopeful his wishes will come true.
- My baby boy is growing up and now, I have the tuition bill to prove it. I’m so proud of him, but at the same time, I’m not sure I’m 100% in love with the idea. *sigh*
- Most days, I’m still in love my husband, but I’m not sure how I feel about sharing an “empty nest” with him. God help us both.
That’s enough about that depressing subject…
- My boss will be returning from his vacation today. Not that he is a bad guy or anything, but I’ll be the first to admit that I like my job much better when he is out of the office.
- Everything that was an “emergency” last week that I was unable to deal with on my own - will today, become a full blown pandemic.
- This past weekend, I went to see “From Paris With Love”, starring John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. It won’t be nominated for any academy awards, but it had plenty of action, violence, attitude and gun play. John Travolta’s character was over-the-top and fun. If there was one negative - I would have to say it was Jonathan Rhys-Meyers’ moustache.
- We are expecting a snow storm tomorrow. Even though I hate winter, I really hope a blizzard arrives. I could use a “snow day”.