It Happens on Occasion...


I’ve been thinking.

I know – you’re totally surprised! So am I.

Don’t be alarmed, I get these “thought bubbles” every once in a while. Like a bubble (or a fart), my current thoughts will soon pass and I’ll move on to something else. It might be ADD, but I prefer to call it inspiration.

What’s my thought of the day?

I’m thinking I need to change the look of my blog, but I’m completely distracted overwhelmed by all of the blog templates available. I’m looking for something fun, quirky and unique (like me) but nothing froo froo (not like me).

If you have suggestions for templates, websites or blog designers, please pass them along. I welcome your input with one caveat... I really don’t want anything from “Cutest Blogs on the Block” please (not that there is anything wrong with them), but….they are just not “me”.

Comments

Brian Miller said…
have fun with it. i am no help, but chnage is always good.
Anonymous said…
I've changed mine a few times. I hope I haven't confused any one.
I've ended up with the same on both blogs. I got it at the bottom address, and then trial and errored some additional changes.

http://www.createblog.com/blogger-layouts/

http://www.blogcrowds.com/resources/blogger-templates/18-denim-light

Good Luck,
Greg
CrazyCris said…
I've been meaning to do that too, but haven't had the time to figure it out! I definitely want to shift to the 3-column layout like you've got.

Have fun with it!
Beatriz said…
I'm with you, I want a new template also but it is so difficult to find one that you like. Not only that, personally I find it so difficult to make sure that it works on Blogger. If I see anythign I'll let you know :)

Have a great weekend
JennAventures said…
I am so overwhelmed by all the templates avaialable, butchanges are fun :)
Joshua said…
I like my template, but I just went out and did a search for "blogger templates" until I found one I liked and loaded it up. I've been wanting to get someone to customize one for me, but I don't want to pay for it. So I just found the one I liked and tweaked the hell out of it. That said, I literally only did a Google search for templates until I found one I liked and went from there. Good luck.
Marie said…
I hear you on the cutestblogontheblock...BUT I am guilty of using them! I think I tried out 2 or 3 different templates of theirs when I couldn't get their step-by-step to installing your own background to work. So I did end up with one of their templates... I know we don't have cookie cut-out personalities, and we hope our blog will be a window to our own personal style... Did you try this one? http://www.beautifymyblog.com/

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing the new and improved look!
Cutest blogs on the block?? I'm so going to check that out. Not you... but, it's most certainly me : ) And for this... I am unapologetic!
Mike said…
Go visit Stir Fry Awesomeness. If you like the look of her blog, she has a link to the designer.

http://stirfryawesomeness.blogspot.com/
*krystyn* said…
I love the new look!!! It's great!!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0