I told you it would happen and there’s no guarantee on how long it will last, but today I’m happy…
- I’m happy that today is February 1st and that I’ve closed the door on January for another year.
- I’m happy my boss is on holidays this week. Although this usually means more work for me, I’ll manage.
- I’m happy that the “HR Nightmare” is gone for good. Yippee - skippy – hooray!! I still have her other team members to contend with, but without the Queen Bee, the hive is
more uselessuseless, but I’ll manage.
- I’m happy that my grandparents called me last night. My grandpa is 80 and grandma is 79, but they both (at the same time) just had to fill me in on what was going on with American Idol. They are so cute.
- I’m happy that I’ve ordered the necessary materials to make this little item. I can hardly wait to receive the goods, so I can get started on my new career (ha).
- I’m happy to report that the weight loss quest is less than satisfactory; however I’m toning what I have. So although I’m not losing “junk in my trunk”, my trunk is becoming firmer. You can’t bounce a coin off it yet, but I can actually now see a mole that I didn’t know existed. It's not a nasty mole, so I'm happy..
Have a Happy Monday!