Working for a Living...

My philosophy has always been – work to live, don’t live to work.

I’ve always believed that there is something better out there for me and in order to achieve it, I would simply need to work hard, treat others fairly and ensure I didn’t sacrifice my morals along the way.

Well...with my morals intact, now my days are typically spent daydreaming of winning the lottery, inheriting money or stumbling upon a bag full of cash on the side of the highway. Basically, I hope to get rich quick.

In these days of economic uncertainty, making money seems to be increasingly problematic, but keeping it is even more difficult. Not because of the increasing job losses and stock market crashes, but as result of this economic doom and gloom, we need to seek out an escape from reality, if only for an "all-inclusive" week at a time.

Money way be the root of all evil, but it is a necessary evil if we want to enjoy the finer things in life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Still Here, Still Grinding …