Back, But Not Really...

Hi Folks,

J and I have returned from the Dominican Republic and once again, had a fantastic time.  Pictures will come soon...

I'm off for another week before the new job begins, but life is really hectic at the moment, as I have just one week left to prepare for my first jewelry/craft show.  I thought I was in pretty good shape before we went on holidays, but it appears that my judgment was clouded - that and I sold six pieces yesterday.

So, without further adieu, I must get back to my sweat shop.  My fingers are starting to cramp...


Comments

VandyJ said…
Glad you are back and had a good time. Yeah for selling things!
Simply Suthern said…
cant wait to see pics.

What a nice prob to have.
Brian Miller said…
welcome back...

...hey where did she go?

best wishes on the show!
Sarah said…
So glad you had a good time and missed you! Good luck with preparing for your show! As you know I have been busy too so I know the feeling! I have my first Denver interview that I am flying out there for on Monday. I will be pretty pissed if I spend $300 on a plane ticket and I don't get the job. Ha! Talk to you soon!
CrazyCris said…
Glad you had a fantastic holiday! No tropical storm problems then? Wonderful! You had better luck than I did I guess... I spent Armistice Day weekend (4 day-weekend? I'm outta here!!!) just outside of London visiting my sister, and the weather was so lousy that we just ventured out to visit smthg on Thur and Fri. :s Luckily one of those nights included catching sight of the Harry Potter worldwide premiere!!! :o)
But I can't complain, quality time with my lil' sis is always good.

as we say here: BONNE MERDE!!! with the show! ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0