Under The Weather...


I’m feeling kind of sickly today.  I can’t pinpoint exactly what’s wrong with me, but I know I’d feel better if I was at home in bed.  My head hurts, my stomach hurts and every joint in my body aches.  If I were to actually believe WebMD, I have all of the symptoms of Lyme disease, but seeing how I haven’t been traipsing about in the bushes, I doubt I’ve come in contact with deer ticks.
My ill feelings could have been caused by having to get up a couple of hours early and come into work at the crack of stupid.  Can you believe that I didn’t have any work all last week, but then my boss decides on Friday afternoon that I need to show up bright and early on Monday to get an agreement done before 10:00 a.m.?  It’s a good thing he had a large Starbucks sitting on my desk when I got here.  
I was wired this morning, but now - I need a nap…and some Tylenol…

Comments

K13 said…
Sounds like your boss has no idea what "planning" is...ugh. I think you need to go home early to offset coming in early of course.
Brian Miller said…
aww...hope you feel better...the starbucks certainly helps though...
Hope you feel better soon :)
Sarah said…
Oh, sorry! That sucks. My kiddo has pink eye and a little bit of a cold if it makes you feel better. He got sick after four days of daycare (and a huge bite mark on his arm). Being sick is the worst. Feel better soon!
Get a good nights sleep...feel better tomorrow I hope.
CrazyCris said…
ouch! hope a good night's sleep managed to be a good cure!
feel better!
hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

What I Did On My Summer Vacation - An Essay...

Restless...Time to Write Again?