I Don't Want to Talk About It, BUT If You Want to Know....


I’m feeling out of sorts today.  I’m not quite to the point of cranky (yet), but I’m not feeling overjoyed to be at work.   I know that it being Monday is the probable excuse; however I’m not 100% convinced that the only issue.

I’m starting to have a bit of anxiety that it’s now August and the mornings aren’t quiet as bright as they were a couple of weeks ago.  It’s also starting to get dark sooner in the evening, my perennial garden has been in full bloom and things are starting to die off.  My tomatoes are ready to be picked.  I’m sad.  Why?  Well it means that fall is just around the corner.  Don’t get me wrong, I love the autumn season.  I just hate what comes after it.  Winter…she’s just a mean, hurtful bitch.
It's official - NOW, I'm cranky... thanks Mother Nature....



Comments

Brian Miller said…
oh dont let winter ruin your day...global warming may help you out anyway...smile.s
raydenzel1 said…
That picture is wonderful. I think she is thinking, "Are you talking to me?"
Simply Suthern said…
You are the 2nd person of the northern persuasion to mention the coming winter already. We peaked our highs last week and possibly this week and are looking forward to the cooling off Autumn and Winter bring. It's usually short sleeves thru mid December. I do hate the shorter days tho.

Enjoy the heat while you got it.
VandyJ said…
I'm kinda looking forward to the cooler weather of fall-and winter does not bother me that much--I love a good snowstorm as long as I can stay home and enjoy it from my couch. I'm not a big fan of spring--mother nature forget's her medicatiuon adn it entirely too mood swingy for me.
Beatriz said…
We don't have much of seasonal change. Pretty much we go from hot as hell to brown and cold. :(
JennAventures said…
I would have agreed with you-given that Boston is cold as all get out in the wintertime and I am limited to my walking shoes.

BUT-I am moving to Texas in December. Which means I pretty much miss winter entirely.

Yep, totally bragging.
Eddy said…
I was thinking the exact same thing. It doesn't help that today is foggy and gloomy out. How is it the second week of August already? ~ sigh ~

-Eddy
Raven said…
I'm the opposite of you. I love winter when the days are shorter and it's dark more than it is light. I can't stand it that it stays light until 10 here in MN in the summer. I don't mind the cold so much either but can't stand the heat and humidity.

Enjoy the rest of the summer though, it's not over yet!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0