Good-Bye January...

I can’t begin to tell you how HAPPY I am that January is on its way out.

I’ve mentioned before that it gives me great satisfaction when I’m able to turn the calendar to a new month and saying good-bye to this month brings me great satisfaction.

There is something to be said for new beginnings and saying “so long” to sucky months like January. I’ve never been a fan of January because it’s endlessly long, cold and dark and there isn’t anything to look forward to, except long, cold, dark days.

Here’s to you February…

Comments

Brian Miller said…
january is just kinda stuck between christmas and valentines...and cold...so c'ya
Beatriz said…
I have to say that this month has been less than stellar for me. I am so glad this month has come to an end. More on that later.
CrazyCris said…
ahhh... that's what happens when you don't celebrate Three King's Day, nothing to look forward to in January! ;o)

I can't believe we're a month into 2012 already... fast!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0