31 January, 2012

Good-Bye January...

I can’t begin to tell you how HAPPY I am that January is on its way out.

I’ve mentioned before that it gives me great satisfaction when I’m able to turn the calendar to a new month and saying good-bye to this month brings me great satisfaction.

There is something to be said for new beginnings and saying “so long” to sucky months like January. I’ve never been a fan of January because it’s endlessly long, cold and dark and there isn’t anything to look forward to, except long, cold, dark days.

Here’s to you February…

3 comments:

january is just kinda stuck between christmas and valentines...and cold...so c'ya

I have to say that this month has been less than stellar for me. I am so glad this month has come to an end. More on that later.

ahhh... that's what happens when you don't celebrate Three King's Day, nothing to look forward to in January! ;o)

I can't believe we're a month into 2012 already... fast!