I'm Excited...

Continuing with the 5 4 Year plan discussions, and in order to get cracking on my need to learn the Spanish language before our move, I’ve ordered my Spanish language DVD’s. Once again, I realize we still have 4 years, but at the rate things are moving along, I better get started.

After much research and watching online demonstrations, I’ve chosen the Fluenz program. From what I can tell, it’s similar to Rosetta Stone, but Fluenz seemed more progressive and includes DVDs, audio CDs and podcasts. I spend so much time commuting, I figure the audio CD’s and podcasts will be put to good use. 

I’ll let you know how I progress with this independent learning thing. Maybe one day, I’ll write an entire blog post in Spanish. Ha! Seriously, that was just crazy talk.

Comments

Beatriz said…
Suerte :) Estoy esperando tu post en español ;)
Brian Miller said…
ok i wont talk spanish with you...though i did take 2 years of it...enough to be dangerous....why is it that most of what i remember are the bad words....
CrazyCris said…
Mucha suerte! Si algún día quieres practicar en directo podemos hablar por Skype! ;o)
*krystyn* said…
Dejame saber como te va con el programa Fluenz.

Saludos!

Jacqui said…
I found a Spanish lady who wanted to learn English and we met for coffee each week. We helped each other, with the aid of dictionaries. It was a good addition to classes.

The hardest thing was learning that everything is either masculine or feminine. Why is a house feminine but a castle masculine? Challenging! Have fun mi amiga.

Popular posts from this blog

What I Did On My Summer Vacation - An Essay...

Restless...Time to Write Again?