Nine More Sleeps...

Yes, it’s ALMOST that time of year again. Time for me rejuvenate and store up on some sunshine and vitamin D before the long winter ahead. It’s time for me to pack my bags and scuba gear and head off to a place where memories are made, good times are had and the ocean is explored.

For some, Disney is the happiest place on earth, but for me it’s Bonaire. You may recall this is one of my contenders for places to retire, so J and I plan on using this opportunity to do some more research into the actual cost of living, average cost of vehicles, neighborhoods, etc. Five years is still a long way off, but at least we’ll be getting an idea of how expensive things actually are.

I can hardly wait to get there and park myself at the beach bar for a beverage or two - for a live webcam view of it, take a look here.  Maybe you'll see me there (in a week and a bit)...

Here are a few photos of the island from vacations past…



By the way - all of the above photos are courtesy of J and if you are interested in seeing more of his work, go here.

Comments

Brian Miller said…
nice...now that is some research i would not mind doing...smiles....hope the days pass quick for you
Beatriz said…
So pretty :) Hope you have a great trip!
CrazyCris said…
Gorgeous! Have a great time!!!
And tell J I want to see some more underwater shots this time! ;o)

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Heard It Through A Cube Wall...Version 3.0