28 August, 2014

I Wonder...


I wonder what’s wrong with the world and the people in it.  Can’t we all just get along?



I wonder why people feel the need to share so much on social media sites.



I wonder where sea gulls nest.  I’ve yet to see a sea gull’s nest or their babies, so I’m curious.  I could Google it, but I don’t really want to know.  I’m just content to keep wondering about it.



I wonder how fast mice can run.  Have you ever seen them run across the road?  Those little guys sure can move!



I wonder why I procrastinate.  I would feel better getting things done, but not bad enough to get moving on it.



I wonder when I became so jaded towards certain people in my life.  I’m one to forgive (sort of), but never forget.  I’m trying to overcome these feelings, but it’s not easy.   



I wonder what all the fuss about this ALS ice bucket video challenge is about.  I understand the disease, but enough with the videos already.  I’m beginning to think, the original intent has lost all meaning and now it’s just for kicks.  I’ve been nominated and I will do it, but only to show I’m not a poor sport about it.



I used to wonder what the “P” stood for in relation to airplanes (i.e. P-51 Mustang).  Thanks to my family (who Googled it), I now know it stands for “Pursuit”.  That could come in handy in a game of trivial pursuit.



I wonder what it will be like to get up in the morning without the aid of an alarm clock.



I also wonder, who wrote the book of love…



In case you were wondering, this is what it looks like inside a lobster cage in Halifax Harbour, Nova Scotia (this is my new favorite obsession BTW).


2 comments:

Love the Lobster Cam.

Someone needs to explain to these guys how lucky they are and to not do it again.

I wonder some of the same things.