*It's What Life is All About...Be Sure to Enjoy the Ride...
What Were They Thinking?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Words cannot express my feelings - WTH? Not that I follow the fashion of the skating world, but I do know that this was a faux pas. Shame on their costume designer...
Yes, I know what you mean. I've always been a fan of Artistic Skating, and the costume makes a huge difference. But perhaps they had no budget. Or perhaps they really desperately wanted to look different...
LOL! Yeah that is pretty bad. We actully have been watching quite a bit of they olympics but I did miss these outfit. Nice. Looks like some blue space suits or something.
I had my annual “physical” yesterday. I’ve
been attending the same clinic for well over 20 years and am overall happy with
the service I receive. The clinic is
part of a state-of-the-art teaching hospital, so with that I typically have
relatively quick access to a network of specialists should the need arise. With that being said, I’m usually treated by residents
and have rarely had the same resident in all my 20 years.
I felt pretty good going into the appointment and then not
so much by the time I left. Why do you
ask?
Well, first of all I was treated by Miss Doogie
Howser. I swear she wasn’t even legal drinking
age. That in itself made me feel old,
because when I first started going to that clinic – I WAS her age.
As she was running down the standard list of questions
(i.e. do you smoke, how much do you drink, is there any history of heart
problems in your family), she ask...
The saga of my neighbors in the HR Department
continues. As hard as they are to
believe, these are true stories – based on true accounts.
I try not to engage these individuals in conversation
because, honestly - I just don’t have the energy. BUT since I happen to sit in close vicinity
to them, I can’t hide from their stupid questions or avoid getting sucked into
their conversations.
HR Assistant: (yelling over the wall at me) - How do
you spell “dub-a-u”?
Me: Huh?
HR Assistant: I said,
how do you spell “dub-ah-u”?
Me: Do you have something in your mouth? What language are
you speaking?
HR Assistant: I’m not
speaking anything. I’m trying to type
the word “dub-a-hu” and spell check is telling me it is spelled wrong.
Me: Are you trying
the type the word “W”, as in the lette...
Does anyone else think Dancing With The Stars is scraping
the bottom of the barrel with their choices of “Stars” for this upcoming
season? Not that I watch the show to
begin with, but now that Kate Gosselin and Pamela Anderson are appearing, I
won’t be tuning in anytime soon – not even out of morbid curiosity to see which
bimbo gets the boot first. And what are
they thinking putting Buzz Aldrin on the show?
I know he is a great American icon, but let’s leave it at that…
I haven’t seen the movie Avatar, so I can’t speak with any
great authority, but I’m glad it didn’t win any of the major Oscar awards. James Cameron may be Canadian, so you’d think
I would have been rooting for him, but he is also the same man that brought us Titanic
and that I cannot EVER forgive him for.
Work is extremely boring these days. More so than usual. Maybe it’s the in between seasonal weather or
maybe it’s my co-wor...
Comments
I have a special award at my place for you. Stop by and pick it up.